Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color acrylic nails should I get?

should I get the whole nail painted, french manicure, colored tips, etc....





and what color! I have no idea what to pick!!What color acrylic nails should I get?
I like french myself but I am light complected so most colors don't look good on me.What color acrylic nails should I get?
I agree with hello - get french manicure. If I were to choose a solid, I'd personally want black, but it's not everyone's taste and f.m. goes with everything.





But seriously - PLEASE - don't get ';Frito'; nails (or embedded ';rhinestones!!). It looks so tacky. Shorter nails are in right now, anyway. And it's a bonus because it's much easier to be able to actually do something like pop open a can of soda. Think about not going 5mm over the nailbed. It will also look so much more natural.
Vogue magazine says that French tips are trashy and for Jersey girls married to mobsters. If you're young (high school age) then get a colored tip with a design. Personally I usually get black. It's stylish and matches everything and black looks good on my skin. Gold is usually universal, but in a pale gold. What's in is bright popping colors as tips, but if you're a professional then I would suggest a not too white french tip.
If your going for a classy Not to over done look i wud go for the french manicure


%26amp;%26amp; if your daring ask for a airbrush design pick a design or ask them to freestyleDo summer colors for the base color like blue green pink etc [pastel colors]


Hope i helped and i hope ur Nails turn out fabolous
Okay yeah the french manicure is classy and pretty but it would


be cool to try new things. Hmm my suggestion would be to get pink tips or zebra tips something exciting and different for the summer would look really CUTEEE!(:
French manicure with a little designn on the ring finger is cute i thinkk (: but the design is extra soo maybe just the french manicure :]
The person who wrote the 2nd answer (CQJUAN) is a phucking wanker - just beware.





(What the phuck kind of answer is ';IDK';? - stupid b4stard!)
OPI Sweetheart is a really good one - pale but opaque and not nothing- French can be a bit WAGish sometimes unless you keep them fairly short.
get french tips, that look classy and hot!


or get bright red or an awesome shade of pink.


or get black.


all of these would be awesome.
go with plain, maybe of a color you often wear or neon is popular lately no matter what style you wear I personally like the color turquoise.
Acrylic nails are bad for your natural nails. Just get them painted.
I think you should try the tips purple, it looks really good.
I personally love red nails.
i personally like French manicures it looks classy
french manicure is my favorite
french manicure is the classiest
french manicure is the best.. and hey did u know u can have a french manicure in a diffent color
French
get the nail as pink
purple, red, blue, or pink... but not to bright or else it look ghetto
french manicure so lucky i want to come
french manicure but get black tips instead of white
Since you're doing acrylics, a french manicure...





But I just got my nails done gold and I love it!
Blue
black
idk
i agree with the black

No comments:

Post a Comment