Monday, December 28, 2009

What do u think about a guy painting his nails black??

I paint my nails black and people either think im satanic or gay. im not gay nor satanic. but honestly what do u think.What do u think about a guy painting his nails black??
What do I think? Nothing, really. Sometimes I wish people would use more glossy black. Or some other color. Black can be so overdone. Had a guy taking a crafts class from me that painted his finger and toe nails bright, florescent, slightly glittery pink. I thought that was fun. Then another guy painted his black. And when we did the sharpie crafts everyone ended up painting their fingernails different colors. And this was at a church camp and no one said anything. I'm pretty sure these guys weren't gay. Or satanic.





I was giving color advice, and didn't really think much about it at all. I think the kids were expecting me to say something. I find most people who do that are disappointed when they don't get an over the top reaction they can complain about.What do u think about a guy painting his nails black??
I just think you're Goth.
Kewl!!
i don't like labeling people though, but some people do. Do what want, I don't think you should worry about people thinking that, if your that self conscious don't paint your fingernails black.
I think if you ask them if they have a problem with them they should back off a bit
Saves you cleaning them I guess
Despite your protestations, if you painted you fingernails black I would think you were gay, satanic or a real wuss.





If you had hand nails painted black, I would think you were a religious nutter. The only hand nails I have heard about recently are those used to pin you to a cross, and these were more commonly nailed into the wrist! If you were to do that, a nice shade of red on the pointy side would be much more effective.
People just don't understand crap like that. I have three sixes tattooed on me, and I'm not satanic (or gay). People take stuff like that at face value and don't look for other reasons for doing it.





I'm not in the least bit surprised, or shocked, or anything about you painting your toes. Go for it.





Plus, who the hell cares so much about what you do with your toes? I think that THAT's far, far, far creepier than painted toe nails could ever possibly be....
First impressions make or break how you will be treated...





If I was dealing with you in say a bank or grade school my impression of you would be ...Is this guy trustworthy but if I saw you in a gallery or tat parlor ..I would think you are edgy and it would give me a better feel for you. Cool.
I would simply think you were a thinker who has too much going on in your head to worry about what other people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment