Friday, May 14, 2010

Am I really more likely to contract pinworms from biting my nails?

I have gnawed them all my life and never been infected.Am I really more likely to contract pinworms from biting my nails?
If you scratch your butt as well. YesAm I really more likely to contract pinworms from biting my nails?
yes. because the pinworms eggs are usually excreted by those who are infested with it thru excretion of fecal matter, and you know how one's poop travel and reach the soil(/ground). and if you did something by which you had contact with a soil thats infested with pinworm eggs, accidentally put your fingers (i.e. biting of ';dirty'; fingernails) then there's this big chance of you getting it. so better not bite it and just use a nail cutter.
No such animal

No comments:

Post a Comment