Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whats the best product that actually works to grow nails?

I usto bite my nails


i stopped now but i want to grow them pretty long, i guess.





any products that can give me long feminem nails in about a week or two?


life exxperienced products that uve used would helpWhats the best product that actually works to grow nails?
Hoofmaker is amazing!! It's made for horses but lots of smart women use it for strong, healthy and beautiful long nails. I used to use it and it works wonders.





http://www.amazon.com/Tail-Hoofmaker-The鈥?/a>Whats the best product that actually works to grow nails?
This isn't going to help in only a week but after a while this is going to help alot . go buy an electric nail file for manicures ( it'll be like 15 dollars and you can charge it over and over i've had mine for 4 years i got it at walmart you can really get them anywhere walmart target you get the point) and let your nails grow some than file them down than let them grow than file them down and eventually let them keep getting longer and longer . Nail clipper make little cracks in you nails and make them weaker and break more easy but filing them does not. With in a few mounts you'll have long strong nails
I have no idea of the name of this stuff unfortunatly but when i was 6 or 7 i used to bit my names constanly...my aunt pretended to paint my nails once but she put this stuff on instead but the min the put your nails to your mouth theres a putrid taste...it lingers for ages and its impossible to get rid of but you will never bite yur nails again!!!its great stuff...i would say to do a google search or something would be ur best bet...miraclegro i think it could have been called :) hope this helps :)
Ever since I started using Nailtiques, I've gotten stronger, healthier, longer nails. My friend recommended it and I tried it... LOVE it! Believe me, it works. I tell everyone. You can get it at drug stores like Longs or probably CVS. Hope you like it! :o)
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment