Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What kind of foods could i eat to make my nails grow faster?

Within 3 months, you will have STRONG nails by drinking ';Nature's Plus'; Energy Supplements


';Spiru-Tein Soy Protein Powder';





Which is a High Protein Energy Meal Drink.





GNC carries this product 2.4 lbs. $33.25 Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry.





I enjoy the Vanilla flavor which I can mix blueberries, strawberries in a blender, makes a great morning drink an hour before you eat your normal breakfast.





100% on all the essential vitamins. My nails are so strong, amazing~ try it, you might like it.What kind of foods could i eat to make my nails grow faster?
nails are what people usually eat.





thats quite ironicWhat kind of foods could i eat to make my nails grow faster?
You have to eat a lot of foods with dairy. Calcium always make your nails grow. If you're lactose intolerant ,then, try and get some calcium pills.
Get some zinc supplements its great for skin ,hair and nails.
i don't know about food although i have heard about jell-o. just take multivitamins and vitamin C and E.
Typically lots of calcium can help that, but I would go to GNC and ask if they'd have any suppliments you can take if you don't wanna chug milk everyday!
As far as food: Jell-o.





But if you don't want to eat tons of Jell-o every day, you can also get Gelatin Supplement pills at Longs Drug or GNC.
My mom says that Jello makes your hair and nails strong. I don't know how true it is, tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment