Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I grow my nails?

My nails are really short and i wanna grow them. Any tips???How can I grow my nails?
I know this sounds counter productive, but if you file them a bit everyday, the friction will cause your body to make them grow faster. I would also suggest that you buy a nail strengthener, so when they do grow, they won't break as easily!How can I grow my nails?
Nails are made out of keratin. I found that taking pre-natal vitamins helped me during my pregnancy. They have vitamins that say that they help, but I have not tried them. Keep them polished even if only clear, this helps me prevent chipping and peeling. Good Luck!
there are nail polishes made specifically for maximum nail growth, enhanced with vitamins, like sally hanson nail growth miracle. if you look at any drug store or walmart, they will have diff brands to choose from.
hair,skin, and nails vitamins from nutrilite they're like 15 bucks for 30 days all natural satisfaction guarantee.
do this i heard it helps if u tap your fingers on a dest or table top. it stimulates the blood in nail bed to grow.
dont cut them and keep them even if u want to grow them faster u know drink milk and water
Paint them, file them, keep them strong %26amp; you should be good.


Be patience (:
If you put them in water, the more chlorine the better!
They sell vitamins for nails at the store help them grow. Why is your name jenn o?
green tea clear nail polish it works really good for mine and u can buy it at any drugstore
wait


Don't cut them for a while
just dont cut or bite them

No comments:

Post a Comment