Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I soak my nails in polish remover or something else?

I have a good 3 layers or more of dark nail polish on my fingernails that is starting to chip so I want to get rid of it but have already used up a bunch of cotton balls and barely gotten any off so far! Can I soak my fingers in a bowl of polish remover to help the process? Or is there another product I could try to aid in removing the polish?Can I soak my nails in polish remover or something else?
dont use that nail polish again...





try to avoid soaking your fingers in remover because that can seriously damage your nails and dry them out - if you end up doing it, after you do it don't polish your nails for a few weeks, and every day for those few weeks cream your hands and nails, and apply excess vaseline (petroleum jelly) to each nail every day, smoothing in one direction





if you have the money go to a manicurist and get their adviceCan I soak my nails in polish remover or something else?
There is a product called Orly Slip It Off, it's 3.38 oz and runs around $3-5 dollars at drug and salon stores
they have this round jar of polish remover with a soaked foam piece inside that you rub your nails on. it works really well!


answer mine too(:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment