Monday, May 10, 2010

Men :Do you like long painted fake nails on a woman or natural nails ?

I don't like fake nails.Men :Do you like long painted fake nails on a woman or natural nails ?
No..it looks unatural.Men :Do you like long painted fake nails on a woman or natural nails ?
naturally longer nails. but not like this http://i.current.com/images/asset/899/31… i mean come on thats rediculous
Natural, everything natural
Fake nails are such an infection risk and a no-no in the medical world for that reason.
'All Natural' Woman.....!!
Natural.
^^short nails are the new ';it'; nails today :)
natural
natural
Natural duhh.. hate it when girls try so hard.. ';YOU ARE WHAT YOU WEAR';
I like my lady natural.
natural all the way, but clean and trimmed neatly
I don't like long nails, fake or natural. They look so impractical.
Glued on Witch Nails look stupid. Like the Natural stuff.
I like them scrapping across my back
I bite them.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment