Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know how to increase the speed my hair and nails grow?

my hair is short and so are my nails so i was just wondering if anyone knows what to do to make them grow faster?


please and thank you(:Does anyone know how to increase the speed my hair and nails grow?
Take Vitamins B6 and B12 they increase hair and nail growth. Also keep the ends of your hair trimmed will make your hair healthier causing it to grow faster. And for your nails try a nail treatment, you can find them at and drug store.Does anyone know how to increase the speed my hair and nails grow?
I don't really know if this is going to help you or not but throughout the day I brush my hair. Every hour i brush my hair for like 4 minutes until the knotts are all out. Avoid using heat products such as straightening and curlinig and stuff like that. I wash my hair every other day. I will shower one night and use shampoo and condition it. The next night I will take a shower and just get my hair wet. As for the nails...avoid biting them off and drink milk for calcium. I heard they make nail polish that helps them grow longer faster but I'm not sure what it's called. look it up. I hope this helped a little(:
There aren't any magic pills or potions that will make your hair grow any faster than it does now. Normal healthy hair grows 1/4 to 1/2'; a month. It slows down in the winter and grows a little faster in the summer. You can try hair growth products, but you would be wasting your money. Have patience it will grow.
loll, i don't think that is possible.


Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, and excersize.


Or get Extensions/Fake nails. I wouldn't reccomend it


but whatever floats your boat :)
seeing as how both hair and nails are composed of proteins, i would say at simple foods packed with protein. Like Peanut butter.


you would have to eat a pretty big amount though...and vitamins would be just as good. Good Luck :)
Eat a lot of protein, peanuts, peanut butter, green vegetables, Protein supplement in a powder form you can mix with drinks, put on foods, salads, ect!
Find out the ingredients in prenatal vitamins. When I was pregnant, my otherwise thin, peeling fingernails were as good as if I had acrylics! A daily vitamin should help enough. Also gelatin for your nails is excellent!
Vitamins definitely help. Also on your hair make sure there are no dead ends or split ends and on your nails make sure they are clean. Also, some nail polish actually increases the rate of your nails growth.
prenatal vitamins or hair and nail vitamins,





i take prenatal vitamins and i think they work better than just the hair and nail ones, but either works fine
there is this vitiman pregnant women take called prenatal and it makes your hair skin nails healthy and grow





my hair dresser told me to take it to make my hair grow and sure enough!
prenatal vitamins help with both issues they will strengthen your nails and promote hair growth. Also try Know gelatin, just add it to your drink or mix it in with reg jello.
Take Biotin or other B vitamins. They help in fast and healthy nail and hair growth.
Protein will help but nails grow slow.
Vitamins. Keep the dead ends trimmed.
Just keep care of both of them so they don't break/become weak. There isn't a magic pill to make them grow faster...
vitamin e
eating eggs helps a lot because it has A LOT of vit. E in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment