Friday, May 14, 2010

Can i tone my hair without gloves when i have fake nails on?

just curious because i do not have gloves. will it mess up my acryllics?Can i tone my hair without gloves when i have fake nails on?
I wouldnt suggest doing it. The dye could cause your irriations, not to mention burning. And Im assuming it would mess up your acryllics. Why dont you just go to the store and by a pack of gloves so you dont run into this issue again





Hope I helped %26lt;3Can i tone my hair without gloves when i have fake nails on?
Dont worry about the nails the hair dye will burn your skin and cause irritation. Don't tone it unless you have gloves.


But to answer your question....yes it probably will mess up your nails too.
it will dye your acryllics trust me


and you need to use gloves





you can get a chemical burn trust me


without using gloves.


been there done that
Use gloves! The color will stain your nails.
Not sure.


But do you really wanna risk it?


Acrylics aren't cheap.


At least not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment