Friday, May 14, 2010

I wanna do a green and black theme on my nails for halloween since that is my favorite combonation.?

i am going to buy some nails to paint the design on but i don't know what to do. i don't want anything tricky because im in the 7th grade. i want it to be simple but cool. it would be nice to have pictures or videos thanks.I wanna do a green and black theme on my nails for halloween since that is my favorite combonation.?
you know what i used to do that was super cool... First paint all your nails green (since it is the lighter color) then with the black just paint the othar half of y our nail and it will be half green and half black going up and down ....side ways is too hard... have fun!I wanna do a green and black theme on my nails for halloween since that is my favorite combonation.?
i think you could use those colors but do a reverse french mani with em' !





you paint the tips of your nails whatever color ! i have a deep plum on my nails and my toenails are bright blue !





it looks cool .. look it up on google!

No comments:

Post a Comment