Friday, May 14, 2010

I got into a fight, i got pinched with long nails and now the area is swollen and bubbly bumpy?

Okay I got into a fight with my brother, and he pinched me with his long nails. And now theres a long bump on my thighs !


what is it ? What do I do ?


Im not going to the doctors.I got into a fight, i got pinched with long nails and now the area is swollen and bubbly bumpy?
ummmm...rub alcohol on it. when u feel it bruning that means there was alot of germs in those nails.I got into a fight, i got pinched with long nails and now the area is swollen and bubbly bumpy?
ha ha ha thats so funny that your brother scratched you with his long nails did he make you bleed and if you are a girl why dont you grow long nails i mean i am a girl and my nails are 2 inches long and if your the girl then you should be the one who should be scratching him with your long sharp pointed nails LOL
is it infected? maybe you should pop it because it might have puss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUIVvTxtgUc
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment