Monday, May 10, 2010

What can i use to make dots on my nails w/ nailpolish?

something from around the house, i used a pencil last time, but it wasn't very neat.....and i don't have any toothpicks.What can i use to make dots on my nails w/ nailpolish?
well my aunt she does my nails and she is great at it.she uses simple things such as toothpicks or you can take the cotton off of a q-tip and use that. what you can also use is a pen .trust me it works well.


i hoped i helped :]What can i use to make dots on my nails w/ nailpolish?
Put on base coat, wait 5-10 minutes, put on color, wait 5-15 minutes, put on dot, wait 5-10 minutes, put on top coat, wait 5-15 minutes, and repeat for all nails. Hope this helps!





Answer my question please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
What I do is (ex.) I would take like a pink and paint my nails and let it dry. Then I would take like a white and put a drop of that color nail polish on it and let it dry. I love doing it and it's pretty easy!
the bottom of a lolly pop!!! tht is what i do when i dont have toothpicks and when i dont have anyof those i use a qtip i take of the fuzz and just use the stick part!
just do a dot with the brush, but don't have too much paint on the brush...thats what i do and it still looks good
just do it with the nail polish they are never gonna b even even


or buy toothpicks
Maybe with a needle........
definitely use a toothpick, a thick one! it always looks good that way. :)
on your brush cut off one of the teeth with a little ball still o the end and that will work
this is silly but i use the tip of my hair
u can save an old liquid eyeliner brush and use that

No comments:

Post a Comment