Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Should I paint my nails for my senior portrait, or should I leave them unpainted?

I'm thinking of wearing two dresses. Two of them will be blue, aqua, green, or pink. (If I should paint my nails, what color should I paint them? It would have to be a color that would match my dress no matter what color I go with.)Should I paint my nails for my senior portrait, or should I leave them unpainted?
I'd go with something subtle such as french manicure if you go with the blue or green dresses or a light pink if you choose the pink dress but I'd paint them something even clear nail polish helps it makes your nails shiny and healthier looking. I think french manicure would look the best on a senior portrait.Should I paint my nails for my senior portrait, or should I leave them unpainted?
Senior Portraits are kind of like wedding pictures, you want them to be classy and timeless. You don't want to look back 10 years from now and be like ';What was I thinking?';





Most of all you don't want your nails to be a distraction, which they will be if you don't pick a neutral color.





I like Essie's Ballet Slippers. It's a very pale pink so it goes with everything. I think you should worry less about the color and just make sure your cuticles look good, your nails are even and clean and that you have a top coat on.
Depends. If you want to be remembered as a vivacious tramp, try fire engine red. If you want to be remembered as a dour goth, try black.
Just do white french tips you can't go wrong with that
white,pale pink just do something natural
Try a french manicure:)
White or a pale pink
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment