Friday, May 14, 2010

How long are your finger nails?

when was the last time you cut them?How long are your finger nails?
Yesterday they were kind of long then my mum kept yelling -.- and now they're normal length and quite short...How long are your finger nails?
my finger nails are really short. like far back from the edge of my finger. its cuz i play guitar and they get in the way, so i just keep them way back there. i cut them about a week ago, but i occasionally bite my nails when i'm nervous, and this week has been nerve-wrecking.
short....a few days ago. i try to keep them short enough to not see any of the nail thats not actually attached to my finger.........that was a random question
Short.


This evening.
I just cut them thi morning. Before they were about 2cm long (the part off the quick).
idk, average length. and i don't cut them. i file them.
yesterday
Their quite short


Just cut them about 2 days ago
My fingernails are stubs.


I have dermatophagia.
Short


I cut them to short, and their sore lol





And this morning





XX
Not long mine are word down with work.
They're well maintained, trim my nails every week.
I bit them all the time so not very long at all
bitten to nothing
I cut them just 15 minutes ago.not so long
i nails are kinda short
not very long.
Short.................... I bite them! lulz!
action length...I file them daily.
o_O what finger nails?





I keep mine so short, because I hate nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment