Monday, May 10, 2010

How to grow nails that are really weak?

I have had a really bad habbit of biting nails? i have already stopped so im not asking for suggestions how to stop biting them.. I really want to know natural remedies to make my nails grow quicker, and healthier.. they still grow but not much.. just a little and stop growing! i really need help im getting married in less than 2 months!!How to grow nails that are really weak?
Take Purvana 2500mcg. gel capsules.


My nails were very weak until I started taking Bio-tin 2000mg. first then I switched to Purvana now they are so strong their hard to cut. I would start with the Bio-tin.


You can get Purvana at a health food store or the internet.And you can get Bio-tin at a drug store.


It's also great for your hair.


Look both of them up on the internet. It will take a month to notice the difference. I swear by it. As a matter of fact when my friends %26amp; family saw how long my nails were %26amp; how my hair was different that they all started taking it.How to grow nails that are really weak?
Start taking some Vitamin E supplements. They are great for your hair, skin, and nails. They are sold where ever vitamins are sold. The store brand is just as good as a name brand. I've been taking them for years. Try 400iu first! Good luck!
Get a professional manicure every week. In between apply nail strengthener/hardener. Do not get acrylic or tips - that will only prolong your natural nails from getting stronger. Eat healthy and take vitamins.. I'm sure this will work!!





Good luck!
When I file my nails it seems to make them a lot stronger...and vitamins! I think prenatal vitamins are pretty good too...plus it will make your hair a lot better for the wedding...Good luck!
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula #2 has the best results if you want to keep your nails natural. I saw results within a couple of days. I worked in a salon and I swear by Nailtigues!!! You can get in most drug stores or nail salons. You can put it on every other day and they will grow stronger and longer.





If you have weak nails, tips will make them even worse when the take them off. They file and sand your actual nail in order to put tips on. If you do decide to get tips though, you should splurg a little and get gels, not acrylics.
get tips done for your wedding. itll cost you about 20 bucks and itll look beautiful. any nail salon can do it. it takes about 40 minutes but the results are well worth it.
don't go for the fake nail the really damage ur nails as they strip the oil of them if u really want health nails the best thing is to hit the salon and get regular manicures ull have fantastic looking nails for ur wedding and they don't coast that much and the therapist can help u in home Care for ur nails as well to maintain the nails at home

No comments:

Post a Comment