Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you recommend for me to stop biting my nails?

Believe me I've tried.What do you recommend for me to stop biting my nails?
there is this stuff called bitter nails that you can buy at your local drug store it taste so freaking nasty use it a week. no more nail bitting trust me. it taste like rotten bananas with bleach and lime peel its so nasty trust me. its only like $3 or less


good luckWhat do you recommend for me to stop biting my nails?
1%26gt; start picking your ***





2%26gt; put cianide on your nails





3%26gt; paint your nails with lead-paint





4%26gt; (my choice) stop being a winny ****** - just stop biting your nails.
A set of 10 thimbles?
Aside from it being a little gross it's not actually hurting anyone.
get a friend to tie boxing gloves on you hands but make sure they are good enough friends to untie them when necessary.
You ask!!! I should ask the same.
Don't use toliet paper, just use your fingers. Guaranteed not to fail.
put chili powder on them
occupy urself with something else like a hobbie.,,,,,,
put aloe on it dude. or chew on a tooth pic, or straw.....are find a favorite gum and chew on that
My sister used to do this--her therapist said it was a sign of perfectionism, if that helps any. She quit by concentrating on one (two) fingers at a time. She would not allow herself to bite her pinkies until they grew in, then her ring fingers, and so on, until she didn't allow herself to bite her thumbs. While ';pampering'; her pinkies, ringer fingers, etc., she would put clear nail polish on them to make them less ';irresistable'; she said. Basically ';weaned'; herself one finger at a time. Hope this works for you! :)
sit on your hands
Have you try to keep your mouth occupy? Like chowing gum or something
gross.... stop being so gross? that might work.... friggin sick dude.... i threw up in my mouth a little bit when i read that. your addicted to that worst habit on the face of this earth.
Erm...i dont know if it will work but i bought some random nail stuff which has a really vile taste too it...have a look round town you might find some...what ya do is put ur nails in this liquid stuff (which you'll find inside its tub). It stays on for ages but bare in mind whatever you touch for example food...your food will start to taste lyk it thats how strong it is lol hope iv helped
There is an actual nail polish like stuff that tastes awful, I don't know what it's called. See if you can find some, it's clear and nasty.
Well usually I tell girls to get acrylic nails...that might not work here.
ACRYLIC NAILS. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT NAMES FOR THEM. YOU CAN GET ONES THAT LOOK NATURAL. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THEM LONG, OR POLISHED, OR WITH WHITE TIPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment