Friday, May 14, 2010

How do i get my nails stronger?

my finger nails are always filimsy and break every two seconds i can never get them to grow, anny suggestions?How do i get my nails stronger?
Take GNC UltraNourishair vitamins. They really have helped with my nails!How do i get my nails stronger?
i'll be looking forward to see these answers because I have the same problem!
Take hair and nail vitamens.


Also if you put like a clear coat of nail polish on it might work.
You should either take multivitamins or eat a lot of fish for the omega 3 fatty acids . :D
Welcome to my world. :( Certain vitamins are great for your nails so take a multivitamin every day. Using any ol' clear nailpolish does NOT work - in fact, it will restrict your nails from breathing without giving benefit. My sister just introduced me to OPI's Nail Envy product. It is pricey but DEFINITELY worth it. I could feel the difference just putting it on. My nails felt stronger and it lasts a long time.
sally hansen, my great grandma has sworn by it and it's been passed down since her. it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment