Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do Women really need to have Coloured Toe Nails or not ?

Girls with Coloured Toe Nails can give many people differnt opinions. Me Personnaly i think they look good with painted toe nails. But what do you think about it.





ino some people who get turned on from coloured feet and wanna suck there toes. Is this normal ? they only like doing it when the toes are coloured rather then clear.Do Women really need to have Coloured Toe Nails or not ?
I think coloured toe nails are great. It shows that you look after yourself and that you like to look nice. Its simple and yes some men do love it. My boyfriend likes mine when they are painted red. Although he doesnt actually suck them :) Haa.Do Women really need to have Coloured Toe Nails or not ?
i like colored toes...but whenever you think of sucking someones nail polished toes, think ';omg they probly r real stankish and nasty and toe cheesy'; :) hope i helped!
I personally hate not having my toe nails painted. I think my feet look ugly without and I don't have enough time to get a pedicure, so coloured varnish it is!
Some do





Please Answer!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
People do it both ways. I personally prefer having my toe nails painted.
i like my toenails painted, and no sucking peoples toes is not normal its really weird

No comments:

Post a Comment