Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I am getting my nails done and I don't know what color to paint them.








Help me before I get them painted a color I don't like and I am stuck with the wrong color for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What color should I paint my nails?
Well, im not sure what colors you like, but look through your closet and see which colors you have a lot of and choose one of those! You could also go with a french manicure, which goes with anything! Or maybe some kind of neat designs would be cool like polka dots, stripes, flowers, or animal print.


:]What color should I paint my nails?
Here are some ideas:





1. Paint them neon pink on each nail and dots the colors of the rainbow on each one. I've seen it and it looks so cute!





2. french manicures are fun to get, but if one chips it looks bad. I get them on my toes and they dont chip as bad.





3. Paint your nails one color and get rhinestones or a flower or both! :)





I love getting my nails done! Have an awesome time!
Try either brights/neon like blue, yellow, or pink. Or, you could go with neutrals like light pink or a french manicure. For the fall though, I'm going with magenta and gunmetal! The gunmetal might wash me out, but there's nothing wrong with experimenting, right? Just a warning, DON'T get acrylics!!! I got them in Feb. and it took forever to get them off.


And when I finally got them off, in March, they ripped the top layer of my nail apart, making them thin, ridiculously flexible, and gross. Now, in July, I'm STILL trying to grow them completely out! i just have the tips to go, but still they wrecked my nails, and I don't plan on getting them again.


Hope this helped!


-Lyssa :)
Get like really bright colors like neon pink thats my favorite. Its summer make a change =] get acrilics and get french and have then do gem line a for a line at the bottom of the whitee =]
Hey Ana :D try going for a summer color... or your favourite summer color! I personally love the color black or deep red for my nails all through out the year :D good luck!
Definitely NOT green/black. It's summer time! Get something orange or pink or red...maybe even a fun blue or bright yellow/green. Purples, greens, and blacks are for fall/winter. Get something bright and fun!
french is always pretty or you could do a reverse one with like the nail painted a dark blue and the tip of it painted a lighter blue
Get a bright pink. That's a perfect summer color.
A Royal Blue Color with Gold
Try,Pink and neon green


Or


Black and White.


or


black and pink or blue :]
I love a dark purple/brown. But for summer I would go with a bright red
green or black or both
hot pink or navy blue
black
red:)
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment