Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's your favorite color to paint your nails?

Mine is pink, any shade. But, if I feel like something different, I'll do it.What's your favorite color to paint your nails?
Mine too (:


鈾ink鈾?br>

especially hot pink!


(:What's your favorite color to paint your nails?
go to urban outfitters and choose a cool color there, there only 5 dollars and they have really good colors. i like to paint my nails silver or red or a very light pink. i like electric blue too.
Black, turquoise, light pink, romantic neon polka-dot paisley purplish pinkish magenta paisley.
mine are black right now, I usually have my nails and toenails either red or black....they're my favorites. my toenails are bright red :)
Black ,blue or burgandy with a silver line going across diagonally - looks cool with the nail polish colors that I wear
either taxi cab yellow electric blue or hot pink...and sometimes orange.
black, candy colored nails
this glittery pink nail polish
any neon color
Pink especially neon pink and black
pink or french or some light colors like light browns
Bright blue, dark purple, sliver, white, or the classic red.
i pretty silver that wen put in sun light it changes colors
I just got a new neon purple nail polish and I absolutely love it! I also love my sparkly blue and hot pink! :]
I like any light color and Red
frenches, dark reds, or silver
silver
black, neon orange, neon green, or gray.
sheer pink.
Clear, or red.
I prefer a natural looking French manicure. It's a nice, clean look.
black or french tips

No comments:

Post a Comment