Saturday, January 23, 2010

Anyone have a tip for growing long, healthy nails?

I've tried tons of brush-on nail strengtheners, with no success. My nails will grow long but they are soft, and the tips are either so thin that they're clear, or they are slightly yellowish. Any suggestions for this would be appreciated!Anyone have a tip for growing long, healthy nails?
I got a box of nails from the hardware store and planted them. After a week they sprouted and now I have the cutest little nail plants. The only mistake I made was I got one and a half inch nails. If you want longer ones, make sure the ones you buy are the kind used for nailing landscaping ties, they are about a foot long. You should get pretty long nails from these. They need a bigger pot though.Anyone have a tip for growing long, healthy nails?
clean them with a nail brush, and also use sally hansen products, oh and don't bite them!
yes you can get tips put on and in a bout a month or so (depending on how long it takes for ur nails to grow)they will grow long and then u take the accrilic off and get ur own nails done.
Taking Pre-natal vitamins. This helps a lot. Even if you are not planning on children right now it does not matter it will help your health, hair, and nails.
I use a vitamin called Trader Darwins Women's health, Supports nails, skin, and hair and it really works. You can get it from Trader Joes. It will not upset your stomach let some vitamins and you will see results within 1-2 weeks
I JUST KEEP MY NAILS AWAY FROM DIRT, I CLEAN THEM OFTEN SO THAT IF THEY ARE DIRTY I get the dirt out which helps them become healthy. I also get manicures often, like twice a month just to keep up on the maintenance of my nails. Hope this helps!
buy KNOX gelatin....i think you can put it in a drink or maybe in food....i knew a girl that took it all the time....its pure protein...thats what hair and nails are made of...and she had the prettiest, strongest nails and the shiniest healthiest looking hair i've ever seen.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment