Thursday, January 21, 2010

My nails are stronger than ever but my hair falls out ALOT?

I read your hair is supposed to stop falling out during pregnancy and grow faster. Mine is now much thinner than it used to be.My nails are stronger than ever but my hair falls out ALOT?
Mine was falling alot, but I just started taking extra iron (ferrous sulfate) and it stopped. I don't really know if it had anything to do with it but my hair did stop falling.





I guess my anemia was the one making my hair fall so much!





http://www.hairlossadvance.com/anemia-ha鈥?/a>My nails are stronger than ever but my hair falls out ALOT?
I don't know your situation but when we started trying I went off birth control and my hair started coming out, I asked the doc and he said that was a normal side effect after stopping birth control so if you were on b/c then that might be the reason. If that's what it is it will stop happening after a couple months.
The same thing is happening to me. I didn't really question it until now though lol I just assumed it was part of pregnancy.
i have read the same thing. But I also read that your hair can fall out too. I would make sure you are following a good diet.
Its different for everyone. My hair falls out, I had to cut it fairly short because it would fall out and knot up my hair. So I went from having very long hair to above shoulder length hair.
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment