Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it true that Jello/Gelatin makes your nails grow quicker?

My roommate and the bag lady at Publix yesterday both told me that Jello (gelatin) makes your nails grow quicker. Is this true? If not, what would you recommend for nail growth.Is it true that Jello/Gelatin makes your nails grow quicker?
Yes, gelatin is an old-fashioned way to help nails grow. The Knox unflavored gelatin tells how on the box.Is it true that Jello/Gelatin makes your nails grow quicker?
I don't know about that but I take prenatal vitamins and my hair and nails are a lot stronger and grow faster. No I am not pregnant, but I am trying. It wouldn't hurt to try them though even if you aren't trying.
I am not sure but to make your nails grow just get fake nails!
I'm sure if it makes them grow faster (I think it does) but I know that it will make them healthier.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment