Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there any certain nail polish you have to you use when painting dogs nails?

For all of you people asking why you would paint your dog's nails, don't you ever want to look pretty? My friend paints her dogs nails all the time, and her dog doesn't mind at all. I don't think you need to buy a specific type of nail polish, but I suggest something that doesn't have as strong of a smell. It might be sensitive to the dog's scent.Is there any certain nail polish you have to you use when painting dogs nails?
No wait!


You can't use people polish on dogs, they will chew/lick it off and it's very harmful and toxic. You must buy a brand specifically made for dogs, which can usually be found at most pet stores.


For example, OPI Pawlish.

Report Abuse


Is there any certain nail polish you have to you use when painting dogs nails?
No, just use normal nail polish. I paint my dog's nail but they are black so I use bright colours.
awh how cute.


i dont think it matters
yes you have to use nail polish for dogs because nail polish for humans can harm your dog
why do you want to torture your dog
Get a life, spend time walking your dog, not painting its nails.
Yes! You can find out about some of it here....





http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/features/me…
get a pick one :) it would look so cute!!!
Omg! wtf! dont paint ur dogs nails!
Your dog doesnt want painted nails. weirdo
poor dog
your dog doesnt want its nails painted.
I don't use a certain kind


but i think i should because


the smell and they have


them at pet stores like petsmart.
yes! i see it at the dog store all the time


it's called Pawlish :) I used it on my puppy and she looks really cute in it.
why would u paint ur dogs nails?
They use to sell that Juicy Couture/Crittoure nailpolish but I don't know if they still do. It was nailpolish for dogs..
Juicy couture's juicy crittoure! They have two cute shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment