Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why does it take so long for your nails to dry when you get them done professionally?

Every time I get my nails done I always mess them up. I can set there and wait for an hour, I use the nail enamel dryer, and they don't seem to dry. What can I do so that I don't waste my time and money???????Why does it take so long for your nails to dry when you get them done professionally?
I have been getting my nails done every two weeks for well over a year, I have only had this problem once. My nail tech uses three sometimes four coats on my nails. 2 polish, 1 top coat and sometimes 1 coat of this stuff that prevents yellowing. Maybe the polish is old or low quality my salon uses OPI its great and they have awesome colors. Maybe buy your own polish and ask them to limit it to 3 coats no more, and don't use that spray stuff just put your hands under the drying table for 15 min. or so. Good Luck.Why does it take so long for your nails to dry when you get them done professionally?
If u ask me Jody O you should buy an electric nail %26amp; toe dryer. They only cost $2.95.
Well try switching salons that you go to. The nail one I go to they might not use such a waterbassed polish so it doesnt take as long to dry. Some places also have spray to put on your nails to make them dry faster.





If you want to save money your going to have to buy th polish and do it yourself.
Because doze wittle Asian peoples use spensive polishes dat no dry so hard. You mess up nails, come back sooner. More money for me send home to China, cowgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment