Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will my nails ever look normal again after I stopped bitting?

I have not bitten my nails for 2 months now. They are growing back but theyhave a huge white tip where the nail is seperated from the nail bed because I bit them so low. Will this fix itself over time?Will my nails ever look normal again after I stopped bitting?
yes it should...Will my nails ever look normal again after I stopped bitting?
ask for help at a nail salon
yes, they will fix themselves. i used to bite my nails too. i had to let my grow out, and then cut them back down a few times before they looked normal again, but they are ';normal'; now and they look great.
go to nail place and say you need your nails done but not a manicure.
first off, ew. 2nd, yes it should but you could try going to a nail shop if the nail is actually at the tip of your fingers yet tosee if they can speed up the procces. ( guys go to nail shops and they aren't gay! so don't be afraid to try it!)
it will if u go and fix them and do not bit ur nails if u whant them 2 look nice cuz i us 2 do that 2 thaz why okay
yes, I used to bite mine and now I just clip them. That white mark is supposed to be there. If you are talking about the moon shaped one by your cuticles, it is merely more nail growing in. It is actually a sign that you are healthy.
yes i think it should!

No comments:

Post a Comment