Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do your nails and hair grow back faster if you have cancer?

my nails seem to grow back within two days of cutting them and my facial hair grows back really fast and my hairDo your nails and hair grow back faster if you have cancer?
Personally, I haven't noticed... my hair and nails have always been rather fast growing so I suppose I would have to say there has been no difference for me.Do your nails and hair grow back faster if you have cancer?
If this happens to you, you are very lucky. Most cancer patients have problems with hair and nails - which can become painful if not looked after properly.





For more information about how to treat hair and nail problems with cancer, go to www.after-cancer.com/hair,hands





Verite R
I think it depends on chemo treatment. My hair fell out and my nails went to heck (started peeling off in layers). It seemed like it took forever for them to grow back
I was bald during my cancer treatment but my nails were gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment