Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi im a boy and i painted my nails is that kinda ok?

its kinda wierd at school. they are pink red and gold.Hi im a boy and i painted my nails is that kinda ok?
Jesus, quit being a nancy boy.Hi im a boy and i painted my nails is that kinda ok?
UM KINDA BUT IF YOU LIKE IT AND YOU DONT KARE WAT PEOPLE SAY I GUESS UR ALL GOOD I THINK IT WERID BUT IDK
Um, that's not common, but whatever makes u feel comfortable and hot, do it. take away the pink though or people will think you are gay.
ehh...you shuld be able to do what you want. Don't listen to other people :)





BUT if you want myopinion...you should paint your nails black..it's hott!!





:D
That's kind of gay. If you said black, I could justify it. Pink, red, and gold is just...just gay.
nope. its not ok. not even kinda ok.
hmm well yeah thats kind of weird. and if u do paint it paint it black like what other people say. but eww, its kind of disgusting
Well it depends on your style...


Emo %26amp; goth guys paint their nails black...


But pink, red, %26amp; gold? A liiiittle weird...
Sorry but no. People might get the wrong idea about you.


But whatever floats your boat.
No, unless you are gay, all the more power to you then.
it wouldbr be as bad if they were pink and black...


guys at my school does that
not really.


imo(in my opinion)
sick sick sick
I suggest not doin that and people may think you gay and stay away. but if you like it, it might be ok i guess
there's no rule that says guys can't wear nail polish


listen to mrs. cullen... paint them black
My uncle told me this:


If girls can do it... why can't guys? We have nails too!
no that's not ok u look gay with ur nails painted lol (no offense) :-)
thats weird..


r u gay?..LOLZ.


u cud paint it but maybe a black color will do.
the better question is why are u doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment