Saturday, January 23, 2010

How often do you clip your finger/toe nails?

I like to keep myself looking nice, so i offten clip them every week. This way they are clean and look good. Hope i could help.How often do you clip your finger/toe nails?
My finger nails on my left hand at least once a week because i need them short for guitar. My right hand less because i like longer nails, look girlier if you will. Umm my toes maybe every 2 weeks or more. My toes grow much slower than my fingers.How often do you clip your finger/toe nails?
Mine grow so d*** fast I have to clip them twice a week!
Once a month or so.
whenever they seem to be in the way


probably once every two weeks
whenever they are too long about every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.
i get manicures once a week and they clip and shape my fingernails for me.


i get pedicures every 4 weeks (well, 3-4 weeks) and they clip and shape my little toenails then.


*shrugs shoulders*


so... what about you? lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment