Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Female hairdressers - do you use your nails on clients when you massage them when you wash their hair?

if someone asked you to keep massaging for a while cus it felt really nice would you keep doing it?


3 days ago - 23 hours left to answer.Female hairdressers - do you use your nails on clients when you massage them when you wash their hair?
I believe they are taught to shampoo using the ball of the fingers.===Female hairdressers - do you use your nails on clients when you massage them when you wash their hair?
Well, personally, I am not a female hairdresser- but I'd do it on and off and to see what the person likes the best- sometimes if you use your nails, you may scratch a sensitive part of their heads. =/
When I get my hair washed I hate nails scratching my head
scratching injures the scalp using the balls on ones' fingertips is sufficient to stimulate the scalp.
ask them if they want you to. if they dont then just use the ball of your fingers. that what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment