Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should i paint my nails if i have a beige dress and red heels?

its my homecoming dress. i got it from dillards. my mom thought i should get red heels for a splash of color. and also, what color clutch should i bring. i ONLY have pink nail polish at my house :(


so would pink nail polish be good.


my mom is not taking me to get my nails doneWhat color should i paint my nails if i have a beige dress and red heels?
sorry pink wont be good, but try to get a black cluthch/nail polish it would be awsome =)





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What color should i paint my nails if i have a beige dress and red heels?
Pink would like good, as long as it's not a hot pink or anything that would take the attention off the shoes and dress.
I would personally do a French manicure. It would look awesome
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment