Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can I do to make my nails stronger and grow? ?

I had fungus under some of my toenails. Now, how can I make the nails stronger, and healthier? They are VERY short - almost too short to paint. Since they tend to split/crumble on the very ends, I constantly file them. I file them because I think I need to file off the crumbly part, then it makes them very short. Help! I want to wear sandals.What can I do to make my nails stronger and grow? ?
Green tea nail polish


Sally Hansen Hard as NailsWhat can I do to make my nails stronger and grow? ?
Buy a decent nail hardener to keep them strong while they grow. OPI do loads of great ones, have a look at their website





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if you go to a beauty store depending where you live they should have a liquid nail grower that would help its not that expensive and it works you should also file and take really good care of your nails and if you want them stronger you should put a clear coat of nail polish on your nails everyday that should make it healthy and strong i know it makes mine ^-^ hope i helped
if u got bad nails its not good to keep filing them cos it just keeps thinning out the end its better if u cut them..dont have to cut alot but cutting regularly makes them bit stronger and healthier on the ends
get fungus treatment and get that clear coat called nail growth i no som1 that uses it get a pedicure paint over the fungus
A healthy, well rounded diet. You are what you eat!
Pre-Natal Vitamins
I have seen good results with Nailtiques and Nail Tek. Both products have 4 different formulas for different types of nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment