Monday, May 10, 2010

What make-up should I wear?And how should i do my hair and my nails?

Description of eyes:meduim-sized and brown





Description of skin:tan





Description of mouth:meduim-sized and pink





Description of hair:brown and wavy





Description of nails: a centimeter and a half rember tan skinWhat make-up should I wear?And how should i do my hair and my nails?
Don't go for bright bright pink lipstick because it will look sort of funny. Try a redish pink tone instead. And pull up your hair in that messed up bun sort of look. Paint your tonails darker than your fingernailsWhat make-up should I wear?And how should i do my hair and my nails?
Do what you want, don't let others control you. It's not going to make people like you any more or less.
Natural is good.


And you hair sounds nice. maybe clip in extensions or straighten it
you should do a messy bun and some pink nails
NEED A PIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment