Monday, May 10, 2010

Can I go swimming if I have my nails done?

I have a french tip on my nails and I was wondering if i can go swimming without them getting damaged.Can I go swimming if I have my nails done?
from previous experience ( i get my nails done every two weeks ) i have never had a problem with them chipping because of swimming. if you have you toes painted, then they will most likely chip.


good luck :)Can I go swimming if I have my nails done?
haha nothing messes them up besides breaking them








answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i wouldnt because it will chip off, cause the polish will get softer and will chip easier. so i would not reccomend swimming.


hope this helps.
Being in the water a lot always makes a manicure last less time.

No comments:

Post a Comment