Monday, May 10, 2010

Why do my nails bend as they grow out?

My index finger and middle finger have weird nails. They seem to grow out, and twist %26amp; bend over. They probably extend about 1/4 inch from my fingertip. They look okay from above, but on my left hand, these two nails seem to lean towards the left (if I turn my h and towards me and look at it). Like the nail slopes to the left. On my right hand, these two nails slope to the right. It's really bizarre. Why does this happen? Is it just genetics? I feel like if I could put a fake nail UNDER my nail, it might grow out correctly..... anyone else have this issue or have any idea what I'm talking about? Are there any ways to fix it so the nails grow out straight?Why do my nails bend as they grow out?
This is common with some people. It's nothing you have done or can even prevent, it's just the way your nails grow out from your matrix. If you don't like they look you can always get manicures or have acrylic nails put on. :)Why do my nails bend as they grow out?
this also happens with my nails. It sucks but the only thing to do is just keep them shorter, before they start to bend. My mom has it too so maybe it is genetic?

Report Abuse



I dont think its genetic.. My nails do it.. Im 37 years old, But they didnt start to do it until I started a methadone clinic 10 years ago and not eating properly.. it NEVER did it before and just started like I said, about 7-10 years ago.. I think its a lack of certain vitamins.

Report Abuse



they are real thin this happens with mine also -- sorry
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment