Monday, May 10, 2010

Why does it feel like there are sharp nails in my poop?

When I have a bowel movement, and the poo crosses my buttoux, it feels as if it is srcaping my behind. I dislike it.


Charactoristiocs:


orange


thick


creamy


stanks like a rank who got spankedWhy does it feel like there are sharp nails in my poop?
Go to your doctor or maybe your eating too much fiberWhy does it feel like there are sharp nails in my poop?
And you say I'M the creep. o____O

Report Abuse



what ever you're eating is making is smell bad and its turning it colors.


im guessing you're really pushing hard when it comes out because the sharp nails is your anus stretching and tearing. you need to watch what you eat and do some more research on why your poo is the color that it is.





i hope you feel better hun:)
Because you are eating too many nails. Cut back a bit and you should be fine.
I am deeply disturbed by this question...
When you were told you need more iron, he did not mean thumbtacks.
There goes my lunch!


Seriously consider hemorrhoids or piles as a cause.
Okay,


I'd like to know what you meant by creamy.


This is ew.
seriously?
eeew how orange is it???
um dude thts nasty!!!!!!
just a hard stool, eat foods to soften them.


such as green vegetables.
wow- just wow
use a little more lube when letting him give you anul!!!
too much popcorn or corn
yummmmm, sounds like dinner.
ew wtf?
no more peanuts and tang 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment