Friday, January 15, 2010

Can i buy that powder stuff they put on your nails at salons?

That stuff i think its called acrylic? Well yea that stuff i want to buys some so i can do my own nails...... can I do that? if so where can i buy it?Can i buy that powder stuff they put on your nails at salons?
Yes.


Check at Rite Aid, CVS, Target, Walmart etc. Can i buy that powder stuff they put on your nails at salons?
Yes, you can. It is called acrylic and I find that the best kind that you can get at your local wal*mart or CVS is made by Kiss. It comes with a kit of the powder, liquid, a brush and the tips. White for french manicures as well as clear for regular nails. But, if you want what the pro's use, I'd check at Sally's because you can get everything you need there. That's where my aunt used to go to get her stuff. The acrylic stuff you get in the Kiss kit is just as good as the stuff at Sally's. But, you need a good camel hair brush in order to get all the acrylic off of it, you also need a ';dremil'; or something of that sort to use to file then down, it's rather difficult to file them down with your hand and make them even. So, go to sally's and see if they have the brush and the dremil tool (Try to make sure that it has a foot pedal because other wise you'll burn your nail.) and then get the kiss kit, or which ever you prefer. I love getting my nails done. I'd rather do that than go to a spa. Hope I could help.
Sally's Beauty Supply has everything you could need to do your own nails.
You should be able to get it from any beauty supply store
no a salon my not,go to a beauty supply house
  • make eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment