Monday, May 10, 2010

Does painting your nails black mean anything?

would people think youre emo?





i wanna paint my nails black.Does painting your nails black mean anything?
no do it





at the chanel fashion show they had really dark dark blue which is prettyyy close to black. paint them whatever color you want :)Does painting your nails black mean anything?
It doesn't necessarily mean you're an emo. For one thing, goths were doing it long before emo came in. I used to use black nail polish when I went to metal gigs, I wasn't an emo or a rocker or anything, I just found it fun. I guess I was enjoying being a poser.


Thing is, black nails do have unavoidable associations with emos. It's not a bad thing, I like emos, I think their look is cool and stylish. But if you wear it you're just going to have to put up with some people making assumptions. Do it anyway, at least you'll look better than them.


And there's always the miracle of nail polish remover if you hate it.
I paint my nails black all the time.


(In fact, they're black right now.)


And I'm not Emo or anything.


I just love how they look when they're black.


The only colours I ever paint my nails are either Black or Luminous Pink. Black is very striking and draws attention to your nails.


I love it.


:)
If all you do is paint your nails black then no you shouldn't look emo. A lot of people at my school are sooo not emo and wear black all the time. Its very fashionable. Go for it :)
I love when girls paint their nails black.


I'm sure you'll get comments about being 'emo' or 'gothic,'


but as long as the rest of your clothes aren't black I think


it looks good.
I personally think black nail polish is cute. (:


Don't like people label you.. you label yourself!


I say go for it :D
Just like everything else, it means nothing. It's pointless .
it means your a dark mysterious creature
NO!! black is one of my fav colors and know one has asked me that just don't were all black.
no if u wana paint em blak go ahead its cute. who cares wat they thnk
no, not unless you dress emo. it will be cute do it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment