Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I make my nails grow stronger and longer to last?

I have found the best way to keep my nails long and strong is to have an acrylic overlay on them. I had to have tips at first but once they had grown out, I just have the overlay over my own nails.





DO NOT use anyone who does the ';Backscratcher'; Acrylics. They are apalling! Find a good nail technician who will apply the acrylic onto the nail and mould it onto your nail. The backscratcher method is where they paint the ';glue'; onto your nail and then you dip it into the powder. It is dreadful and gives bad, ineffective results that don't last. My nail technician uses the proper method and I usually go four weeks between infills.How can I make my nails grow stronger and longer to last?
Get more calcium. Drink more milk and eat more dairy products. But make sure they aren't moldy or past the expiration date.





Or you can just use Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth. = )How can I make my nails grow stronger and longer to last?
sally Hansen - either the stuff in the gold bottle or maximum growth - wonderful stuff.
I swear by Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth. Ive used it for years. Makes my nails grow really quickly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment