Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should I do my nails?

I'm going to a concert tomorrow (alternative/punk/goth). I'm going to be wearing a black top and black jeans. These are the nail polish colors I'm deciding between: silvery light purple, silvery pink, and peacock blue. I have other colors but they're all like the one I just took off (maroon) and I'm bored of that and I want a new look. So which one do you think?What color should I do my nails?
i favor peacock blue. Its a good contrast to the black and punk looking clothes. Dont do pink. It looks emo. Silvery light purple looks too little kiddish.What color should I do my nails?
either the blue or the purple.
I think the purple one pink would look to girly for that concert
go w/ silvery pink it would look so kool w/ the black!!!
blue...but maybe incorporate it into ur outfit...instead of wearing all black..i'm a ';scene kid'; and never wear all black to concerts...its too stero typical
peacock bluee! how cute!!
hehe peacock blue looks co0l !!!


rock on dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment