Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

NoBody that has actualy had this prob would understand I am starting highschool and it's getting unatractive for a girl. I've tried many times but I always start again and they say you bite them because your neveres but I'm not ever nerves. Thanks for your help: )How can I stop biting my nails?
They have yucky nail polish that you can buy. I just went into middle school 7th grade (my middle school is 7 %26amp; 8) and i wanted to change my habit of biting my nails. I just stuck with it. I painted my nails, so that it taste bad. I also chewed gum which keeps you from biting your nails. Also playing with stuff like silly putty in your hand helps keeps you away from biting your nails. If you still like biting them try growing them out and ';chewing'; on them but not really biting them off.


http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8%26amp;keyword鈥?/a>





Good luck!!!!How can I stop biting my nails?
You can buy a polish that tastes like pepper. It stops the biting. Or you could go get a pro manicure with fake nails and keep them until your real nails grow out. Also, painting your nails makes them look pretty and makes you not want to ruin them with biting.
I`m pretty sure it`s Sally Hansen...but some nail polish brand has a clear polish you put on your nails and when you go to bite them, it tastes terrible. Go to your local drugstore and see if they have something like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment